To confirm a reservation, 20% of the total amount must be paid in advance in the moment of the reservation and the remaining 80% within 7 calendar days before the check-in date.



If the cancellation occurs, the following will be charged as a penalty:

- If you cancel or modify the reservation up to 14 days before the arrival date, 100% of the booking amount will be refunded.

- If you cancel or modify your reservation after 7 days before the arrival date or if you do not show up, there will be no refund.

There will be NO REFUND if the client voluntarily withdraws from the services before completing his stay.



It is very important to inform of arrival data such as flight number, transport used to travel to the apartment or others that may be required for the correct coordination of the delivery of keys at least 24 hours before arrival at the apartment because there is no reception in the buildings. The client will be personally welcomed in the apartment upon arrival or will be informed of how to access the apartment by himself in case of having a self-check-in system.

The check-out will be done before 12:00h noon. If the apartment is vacated between 12:00 and 15:00 there will be a surcharge of 30% of the daily rate, if it is vacated after 3:00 pm, 50% of the average daily rate will be charged.



1. ACCEPTANCE.- The customer accepts the following conditions for occupation of the tourist dwelling for the period, amount and occupants under this contract.

2. EQUIPMENT.- The customer assumes responsibility for maintaining the apartment, furniture and fittings as they were found on entry and promises to leave them in the same condition on departure, when they return the keys to the apartment.

3. OCCUPANTS.- The client may only lodge the maximum number of people as defined in the apartment’s characteristics.

4. NEIGHBOURS.- All the occupants of the apartment promise to respect the neighbours of the building and nearby houses, and not to make annoying noise nor play music at inappropriate volumes. The right is reserved to cancel this contract with immediate effect and without compensation in the case of serious breach of these rules on respecting the neighbours.

5. CLEANING.- The apartment shall be made available to the client duly clean. The client commits to leave the apartment reasonably clean, without rubbish or leftover food.

6. GUARANTEE.- If defects are found in the apartment, its furniture or equipment, or situations of extreme filth or rubbish, the client will cover the cost for re-establishing the condition of the apartment.

7. DEPARTURE.- The customer promises to leave the apartment free and return all the keys before 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure, unless there is an express permission to do it later. If the apartment has not been vacated, the customer shall pay a daily amount of twice the daily amount contracted, as well as any claims for damages that may be lodged by other persons with confirmed bookings.



In the event that due to unforeseen causes and not attributable to the company, the accommodation could not be occupied, the company will be able to provide the client with other accommodation of equal or superior characteristics without reimbursement by any of the parties.



In compliance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, on the Protection of Personal Data ("LPD") we inform you that by completing the booking process, your personal data will be incorporated into the files of the company, in order to provide and offer our services. Likewise, we inform you of the possibility of exercising your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your personal data, being responsible for the file the company itself.