What equipment will I find in the apartment?
All our apartments have high-speed Internet, kitchen with microwave, refrigerator and utensils, private bathroom, sofa, hair dryer, iron and cleaning utensils. In addition to these basic elements, most of our apartments have much more equipment to make you feel at home. You can check it in their description at the time of booking.
Are sheets and towels included?
Yes, we prepare all our apartments with a set of sheets and towels per bed or person that are included in the price of the reservation. In addition, if you need it you can also request as an additional service more units of towels, sheets or cleaning during your stay.
What basic rules must be met during the stay?
- Smoking is prohibited inside the apartment and in the common areas of the building. However, you can do it outdoors if you have a terrace or balcony.
- Parties are prohibited
- It is not allowed to accommodate animals, without express authorization, or more people than those indicated at the time of booking.
- It is forbidden to alter or modify the facilities, equipment or structure of the apartments, as well as make copies of the keys without consent of the property. You must take care of all the facilities and make good use of them.
- Following municipal regulations, noise is not allowed between 22:00 and 08:00.
- Neighbors must be respected at all times.
- You should not enter the building or the apartment with sand or being wet from the beach or the pool. It can cause accidents, complaints and pipe obstructions.
Where can I throw the garbage?
In the street you will find large garbage containers where you can throw it away any day and at any time. The yellow containers are for plastic, cans and cartons; the green containers are for glass; the blue containers are for paper and cardboard; the black or brown containers are for any type of waste.
Where can I collect the keys?
We will send you detailed instructions before your arrival. However, remember to contact us if you have not received anything, at least 48 hours before your arrival date.
What are the check-in and check-out hours of the apartment?
The standard check-in time is from 4:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. and the maximum check-out time is 12:00 at noon.
If you arrive before or after the standard check-in hours, we offer the options for early check-in and late check-in. You can also request to leave later with a late check-out. These services are offered upon request and are subject to availability. Please, contact us before making the reservation if you are going to need any of these services.
What is the difference between booking at Flatguest Holidays or other booking websites?
At www.flatguestholidays.com you will find all the apartments we manage on the same page with the best price. All of them are verified and managed in a personal way. You can have the peace of mind that all the photographs show what you are going to find and that if you have any problem we will solve it. In addition, you can hire additional services and make special requests based on your needs.
How can I get in touch with Flatguest Holidays?
If you have any questions, need any service or want to know more about the apartment or the island do not hesitate to contact us by email at email@example.com or by phone at (0034) 622 622 433 (Whatsapp too).
We will be happy to help you!
How can I request the claim forms?
Flatguest has claim sheets available to its users in compliance with the provisions of Decree 37/2014, of May 9, which regulates the activity of tourism brokerage.
If you wish to make a claim, you can request the complaint forms by contacting us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +34 622 626 266 from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.